Sunday, November 9, 2008

Keith's 40th Birthday 1-31-08






We had a party for Keith's 40th birthday. It was a surprise party! I had invited all our family over for a cook out and he thought that was all there was to it....boy was he surprised when all his friends showed up!





This is a picture of him wearing some of the cooky gifts he got that night!



This was his cake....everyone thought I had put a picture of Jake on the cake...that boy does look like his Daddy!


I so do not know if there are words for this picture...Jeremy thought it would be cute to get his dad a stripper for his 40th. As you can see Jeremy couldn't afford the stripper so he had to compromise...I think Keith lost out on this one! The rest of us couldn't stop laughing!!! Jeremy, Honey, I think u gotta a runner in ur hose!

No comments: