Monday, April 13, 2009

Brandon's Best Friends

I would imagine most Mothers would be concerned if there were two girls hangin out with their son, but these are Brandon's best friends....Brittany Martin and Ellery Baugh.
They are both Senior's at Summerfield this year and Brandon is gonna be lost next year without them. I wanted to go ahead and introduce these crazy girls since Prom is this Friday night and they will be all dolled up and you won't get the full effect of who they are if I just wait and post those pics....so this will have to be a to be continued post....cause I will be at Prom lurking about with my camera Friday. They call Brandon "BranFlakes"....this will be a nickname he will carry with him the rest of his high school career and I am sure even after they are gone you will still be able to hear them at the baseball games rooting for ole' BranFlakes! We love you Brit and Ellery!

No comments: