Thursday, February 19, 2009

Handsome Boys


Brandon up bright and early (for a change) dressed and ready to go to the FBLA Conference in Shreveport! He cleans up good don't he!!!


Another of my handsome boy! Looks like a businessman....he did go to conference in Business Law. Maybe we will have a lawyer in the family!

Ethan Anderson and Zach showed up to get Brandon...so they had to do some posing...I can't get those guys to be serious for nothing!!!

Lawyers or gangsters...I can't figure out which one they will be....lets hope for lawyers!!!!





Jake wasn't too happy about having to get up so early....I think a family of rats slept in his hair!!!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lawyers, gangsters, is there really a lot of difference?

Mary Smith said...

codullaI thik Jake looks good even if his hair is a mess. Those other 3 boys look like they may be going to get into something that they shouldnt. I am proud they got to go to rally. Mamaw

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast our cute little boys have grown up. AND WE'RE still at the ball park. Gotta love it. Doesn't get any better. Well, let me rephrase that....because our games could've definitely been better today!
Good to see you though. Sorry I didn't get to finish our conversation. I"ll try to email you w/ the rest of the story.
I haven't seen Manon in a long time...I wish I could still move like that LOL!!!