Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday Nite in Claiborne Parish


These are just a few of the pictures from the Claiborne Parish 4-H Valentines Dance.
These kids....large and small had a GREAT time!!! So did the parents!

Here is Lindsay and Shelley ...they were taking pictures and taking it all in...

Brandon, Zach, Ethan, Justin and Tyler....not sure if they were getting their groove on or if they are trying out for the Rockettes!!!

Jake and Garrett posing. These boys danced their booties off!!!

Garrett cheesin for the camera!


This would be the big boys again...they do love having their pictures taken!!



Zach, Kasey and Ethan...Not sure why Ethan has his eyes closed...most all the pictures of him are this way!!!



Alex Ruple and Raley Aycock...dancing



Garrett and his date Reagan Beard




A couple of all the kids having a good time!!


Briiana...what you doin girl??? You learn those moves from your MAMA??? HEHE I can't wait till your birthday party !!! GIRL me and your mama gonna show u some moves!!!


I told you there was big kids there....these girls were doing the Cotton - Eyed Joe!



There is Shelley tryin to get some pictures while these boys were doin the do-si-do!...(probably not, but I am not sure there was a name for this dance!)


Ok, I have NO words for this!


Look...it's Ethan with his eyes OPEN!!! I warned you Ethan...guess now when I tell you that these are goin on my blog you will SMILE!

Brandon and Raley

Ok, Jake does not get his dance ability from me or his Daddy....so, who been teachin my kid these moves???

All these boys wanted Ms. Ford to dance with them...she was having none of it! I think she got a good laugh though!!!

Ok, I would like to know who taught Ethan these moves? Kim??? Perry??? What gives??? LOL

Ok, you remember the picture earlier when I said I had NO words.???? Again, NO WORDS!!!!

None the less....I think everyone had a great time!!!

4-H keeps kids out of trouble...good clean fun!!!

No comments: