Sunday, February 8, 2009

Totally Manon






Ok, these are still of the Valentine's Dance, but see....there was a friend of mine there and she was out on that floor dancing her bootie off with all the kids and I took pictures of her and I told her that she was gonna make it on my BLOG....she laughed...Guess now, she will know I was SERIOUS!!! (warned u Manon! luv ya ;-))



This is Brandon and Jake...with Manon in the second row...not sure what this dance was called, but I don't think they were in sync!




Sorry I know you asked that I not put the back shot in, but I had to...I just had to!





Manon doin some line dances!




......and again!!!

Brandon doin what he does best....texting...and Jake wondering why he isn't dancing while Manon boogies on!!!

Don't worry girl, you had a great time and I had a great time watching you guys and taking all these pictures!!!

Nothing wrong at all with having fun with your kids!

Mine tell me that I embarrass them by dancing so I will stick to taking pictures and you can do the dancing!!

Hope we are still friends after this! Luv ya girl!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were really my friend, you would have air-brushed these pics and rounded out my booty. You're on the list and I know I don't have to tell you which one. haha
Manon